Your First Visit
What to Expect on the First Visit
Your initial consultation gives you the opportunity to meet our team, spend some quality time with Dr. Falsafi, and have an informative smile evaluation/exam. The consultation will take place in a private office with a full view of the operatory area. Patients love the open feel of the facility and its bright atmosphere.
The office of Dr. Falsafi caters to children, teens, and adults, and offers a variety of options to meet their individual needs and desires. Patients have the option of having treatment done in an open area or private room setting. Friends and family can have treatment done simultaneously or they can receive treatment in one of our comfortable, private rooms.
Dr. Falsafi will join you for the diagnosis and answer any questions you may have at that time. We believe in the importance of patient education and promise to speak candidly with you about symptoms, our diagnosis, alternative treatments that may exist, and our recommendations.
In just about an hour, you will have all the details on:
- recommended treatment options
- approximate length of treatment
- investment and flexible payment options
We believe that a beautiful, healthy smile should not be a financial burden. We offer a variety of payment options to help make your treatment more affordable. Please visit our Financial Information page for more information.
Before your treatment begins, initial records will need to be taken. For your initial records appointment, we ask that you observe these guidelines so the appointment can proceed quickly:
- Please be on time.
- DO NOT eat or drink anything for an hour prior to the appointment.
- Remove any metal or metallic objects on your head or around your neck area, such as necklaces, jewelry, hair pins, etc.
- Please notify us if you are pregnant because X-rays cannot be taken.
- Payment is due at the time of service.
- Please be aware that if records are taken and treatment is abandoned, there will be a fee for the records.
Separators will be placed in preparation for your next appointment. If any of the seperators fall out, please come to your next appointment 15 minutes early. When you sign in for your next appointment, please notify the front desk that the separators fell out, and they will let the assistant know.