Are you worried about getting braces and having to deal with a mouth full of metal wires and brackets that everybody will notice when you smile? While everybody notices your beautiful, new smile, your braces will be your little secret! Our practice offers Clear brackets to patients of all ages, giving them a clearly comfortable alternative to traditional metal braces.
What are Clear Brackets?
Clear brackets are a special cut of an advanced ceramic technology. Once the cutting is complete, the brackets are heat polished until they are smooth, clear, and ready to wear!
Clear brackets are:
- Invisible - unlike any other brackets on the market, Clear brackets are invisible! You'll feel confident smiling even during your orthodontic treatment.
- Comfortable - The brackets are so smooth, you won't need to worry about the edges irritating your mouth like traditional braces can.
- Stain-Free - Your Clear brackets are stain-free! The brackets' highly polished surface works as a barrier to protect your teeth from staining and discoloration throughout your entire treatment, so that your smile stays bright from start to finish.
- Strong and Effective - Clear brackets are designed to be the strongest brackets available.
Why should I choose Clear brackets for my orthodontic treatment?
There are many reasons why you should consider Clear brackets for your orthodontic treatment.
- You want a straighter, healthier smile, but without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional metal braces. Clear brackets give our patients the smile they've always wanted with clear, polished brackets that are virtually invisible!
- Clear brackets provide the highest level of comfort. Traditional metal braces can sometimes cause minor discomfort to the patient, but Clear brackets are extremely smooth, making them more comfortable and less likely to cause irritation.
- You don't have to wait until your treatment is complete to share your beautiful smile! With Clear brackets, you can smile with confidence throughout your entire treatment.
Please contact our practice to schedule a consultation and to learn more about orthodontic treatment with Clear braces.