What to Expect on the First Visit
Upon arrival, the Treatment Coordinator will greet you and give you a tour of the facility. The consultation will take place in a private office with full view of the operatory area. Patients love the open feel of the facility and its bright atmosphere.
The office of Dr. Falsafi caters to children, teens and adults, and offers a variety of options to meet their individual needs and desires. Patients have the option of having treatment done in an open area or private room settings. Friends and family can have treatment done simultaneously or they can have their treatment done in one of our comfortable, private rooms.
After the tour, Dr. Falsafi will join you for the diagnosis and answer any questions you may have at that time. We believe in the importance of patient education and promise to speak candidly with you about symptoms, our diagnosis, alternative treatments that may exist, and our recommendations. Working together, we can achieve a true partnership, with one common goal-keeping your smile beautiful and your teeth, gums and jaw joints healthy! Once the doctor exits the consultation room, the Treatment Coordinator will go over all the details pertaining to your treatment such as:
- Timeframe of treatment
- Recommended Appliances, wear and care of appliances
- Insurance contributions / Out of pocket expenses
- Scheduling policies
- Financial options and arrangements
We believe that a beautiful, healthy smile should not be a financial burden. We offer a variety of payment options to help make your treatment more affordable. Please visit our Payment Options page for more information.
Before your treatment begins, initial records will need to be taken. For your initial records appointment, we ask that you observe these guidelines so that the appointment can proceed quickly:
- Separators (if any of the separators fall out please come to your next appointment at least 15 minutes early. When signing in, please notify the front desk and they will tell the assistant)
- Please be on time.
- DO NOT eat or drink anything for an hour prior to the appointment
- Remove any metal or metallic objects on your head or around your neck area, such as necklaces, jewelry, hair pins, etc.
- Please notify us if you are pregnant, because x-rays cannot be taken.
- Payment is due at the time of service. Please be aware that if records are taken and treatment is abandoned, there will be a fee for the records.